Forms and Documents

Below are the Academic Records Office forms. Unless otherwise noted, these are all eForms and will be automatically routed.

For all eForms, after you click the Submit Now button at the bottom of the form, you will receive an email notifying you that the form has been submitted. If you do not receive the email confirmation, the form was not submitted!


PLEASE NOTE: You may be sent a Request for Revision, so please monitor your McKendree email account after you have submitted the form. You will also receive an email notification when the form has been approved/processed.


If you have any questions, please contact us at or (618) 537-6819.

• Add / Drop Form

Application for Transfer credit (Undergraduate Students)

ATH 4+1 Option Application

Change of Name Form

Change of Address Form

Change of Advisor Form

Change of Major / Minor Form

Change of Specialization Form (Graduate Students)

Closed Class Form (Unless the waitlist is closed, you should place yourself on the wait list for this course before you submit this form.)

Credit/No Credit Request Form 

Enrollment Verification Form (If you just need a copy of your current schedule, please go to Self Service, Student Planning, Schedule.  Choose the term and click the Print button at the top.  The schedule will print with the McKendree logo at the top of the page.) 

• FERPA Release (the FERPA Release form is now Proxy Access -- click here for instructions on how to grant Proxy access to your records)

Grade Change Form (for grades other than I or IP)  FOR FACULTY USE ONLY!

• Graduation Application (To apply for graduation, please go to Self Service and click on the Graduation Overview tile)

Incomplete Grade Change Form (for I or IP grades)  FOR FACULTY USE ONLY!

Independent Study Registration Form (This is a PDF fillable form; you need Adobe Acrobat to use it; please save the form to your computer before you complete it; complete the top portion and sign the bottom, and email it to

MBA 4+1 Option Application

MHA 4+1 Option Application

Order Transcripts

Permission to take a Graduate Level Course

Register for a Course Without the Prerequisite

Register for a Course that Conflicts with Another One

Waiver of Academic Requirement or Policy